Letter from Jim…
We celebrated a terrific 2016 at Lift Disability Network! Whether you are a donor, volunteer or partner, YOU have strengthened our ability to inspire individuals and families living with disability. I am convinced this mission is more important than ever.
During 2016, we celebrated an increase of revenues of more than 12% over 2015, and countless volunteer hours propelled this organization forward. Together, we rejoice with the hundreds of individuals that have been inspired to dream a new dream for their lives. As you review this report, I hope you will keep in mind that every dollar invested, every hour served has in some way been a life-changing agent for an individual or family living with a disability.
In 2017, we are looking forward to what’s NEXT, and we are more excited than ever about the future. On behalf of the Board of Directors, the staff and the community of people that make up Lift Disability Network, thank you for all that you do to make this ministry better, stronger, and more inspirational.
Inspiring families and individuals living with disabilities to discover a new vision for their future
[/su_column][/su_row][su_row][su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column][su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column][su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column][/su_row]
Breakaway summer camp serves families and individuals impacted by disabilities of all types. It’s a four to five day experience during which each camper with a disability is partnered with a personal buddy for the entire camp experience. Camp provides opportunities for participants to feel loved for their uniqueness, to push the boundaries of their disability and to meet a community of people who are passionate about serving the disability community.
“We love our family, and our house, but when we are at Breakaway, we feel like we are home.” – Breakaway mom
In Florida and Missouri, members of our Lift family enjoy gathering together on a monthly basis! At these events, families and individuals with disabilities have an opportunity to experience fun, food, community and a themed event or recreational activity.
“This is a safe place for us to just be family and everyone just understands us.”- BOOST Family
According to a recent survey:
92% of people would recommend Lift to their family and friends.
95% of people surveyed say Lift Disability Network is as effective or more effective than other disability service providers!
RevenueOperating Expenses[su_divider top=”no”]
25,000 + Gifts
Ten Talents Foundation
10,000 – 25,000 Gifts
Wheat Ridge Ministries
2,500 – 10,000 Gifts
Toyota Motor North America
Company and Church Partners
Age Advantage Homecare Service
Arthur J Gallagher Foundation
Clint A. Summers CPA
First String Apparel
Ginger Lore Law Offices
Harvard Little League
Imagine Tours and Travel
Knights of Columbus Summerfield
Napleton Claremont Chrysler
Missouri Disabled Waterski Foundation
Rotary Club of Winter Garden
Ten Talent Foundation
Toyota Motor North America
Wheat Ridge Ministries[/su_column][su_column size=”1/2″] Bethel Temple
Bible Baptist Church of the Sandy Hills
Calvary Assembly of God – Beckley
Clifton Forge Assembly of God
Day Spring Presbyterian Church
Decatur Assembly of God
Faith Assembly of God
Kannapolis Church of God
Kensington Church Orlando
Murphysboro First Baptist
New Life Assembly Lakeland
New Life Church on North Park
Northland, A Church Distributed[/su_column][/su_row]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″]BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Shannon Griffith – Chair
Joe Ganley – Treasurer
Rhonette Hukill – Secretary
Jim Hukill – Executive Director
Christine Sacco-Bene [/su_column][su_column size=”1/2″]STAFF
Jim Hukill – Executive Director
Rhonette Hukill – Operations Manager
Josh Pennington – Missouri Director
Rene McCullough – Minnesota Director
Sandy Johnson – Program Operation & Advancement[/su_column][/su_row][su_divider top=”no”]
Vision for 2017
We want to continue to become leaders in faith-based disability ministry! And to work toward greater impact, we have seven key goals for 2017 to strengthen the foundation of our organization. These goals range from expanding our camping program, to developing an exciting plan for monthly events in every Lift state, to growing our staff, funding and volunteer base. And we’re preparing the way for future development of Lift Family Life Centers!
Share the vision and get involved:
Just one person can help change the life of a family living with disability. Your gifts of money, time, and talent come together with those of our partners, providing families with a community where they can explore faith, fun and opportunity.
- Become a monthly Friend of Lift: Set up a recurring monthly donation of $30 or more to give to the work of Lift. Your dollar a day provides the critical foundation for our life changing work!
- Donate through your workplace: Multiply your donations through your company’s matching gifts program or enjoy the convenience of giving at work.
- Sponsor a family: Send an individual or a family to summer camp. Choose your level of support – give $10 to an individual or send a family of four to camp for $1,200.
- Become an Activity Sponsor: Financially support one morning, afternoon or evening of camp or monthly event programming for a one-time gift of $500.
- Become a Major Partner: Give a one-time gift of $2,500 or more to the ongoing work of Lift.
- Support a Staff Position: Give a one-time gift of $20,000 to $50,000 or any amount of your choosing to sponsor the work of a staff member for the year. Your gift fuels the work of the ministry through an investment in our team!
- Make a planned gift: Use your will, retirement assets, or stock to help families living with disability.
Jesus calls His followers to serve the hungry, the thirsty, and the stranger. Together, let’s discover how your church can leave a legacy in the disability community.
- Become a Lift Partner: Donate $1,000 this year to serve the needs of families living with Disabilities in your community.
- Engage your congregation: Send volunteers passionate about serving those with disability to Lift Disability camps and monthly events.
COMPANIES AND OTHER GROUPS
Lift Disability Network brings together corporations and other groups who are passionate about serving the needs of families and individuals living with disability. Through Lift Disability Network’s experience and expertise, you can help transform the lives of those impacted by disability.
- Become a Lift Partner: Strengthen your business and change lives through product donations, in-kind services, financial support, and opportunities that engage your employees with Lift Disability Network.
[su_divider text=”Back to Top”]